Subject: [Leica] Leica Ooh
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 17:07:59 -0600

I must admit I have not been following the Leica 0 thread very closely. Do
we have to turn in all our Leicas if we do not buy one? Are film sales so
low that the we are collectively outraged that valuable resources are being
directed to cameras that probably will not consume enough film to boost
Kodak shares, thus allowing those of us who have invested in Kodak to retire
early? Does Brian say we have to have one to stay on the list? What is the
big deal?

Confused in Canada