Subject: Re: [Leica] .....meter....
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 18:35:24 -0600

I have and enjoy a Minolta IIIF as well, but, it has one foible that you
have to watch for. The meter uses a pin next to the metering cell to
calibrate the circuitry for all the various attachments. This pin can stick
causing your readings to be off by two stops or so. Always make sure the pin
pops out and moves freely when you are changing attachments.

John Collier