Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica on TV
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 15:44:36 +0100

Gabe,
There's been an Audi ad. running here in the UK recently which featured,
albeit briefly, a Leica. Strangely the ad. also feauted Audi's public
toilet design, championing relief for automotive and personal desires in
one fell swoop.
The Leica also featured a VIDOM (read Imarect in the USA) on top though it
was difficult to decide whether the camera was an M or a screw, even with a
4 head video on still frame!
Anyone else catch it?
Jem