Subject: Re: [Leica] wristwatches
From: rnkramer@mindspring.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 12:26:47 -0400

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Howard" <howard.390@osu.edu>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>

> > If your shutter is off by a third of a stop you make up for it in the
> > darkroom when you make your print. If you're five minutes late for your
train
> > what do you do?
>
> Grab a bus?  Take a taxi?  Fly?  Take the next train?  Rent a good movie
and
> go home?  All of the above?

Spoken like a true academician!  Actually, from the perspective of someone
who has to catch a plane to attend meetings about once a week, missing
planes and missing the meetings would result in severe negative consequences
concerning my continued employment, which would result in my inability to
buy photography equipment and supplies.

I think I'll stick to my non-luxury time piece, which for some strange
reason keeps excellent time for substantially less than $10,000, and watch
an occasional movie on the weekend!  ;-)

Bob Kramer

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] wristwatches)