Subject: [Leica] BLUG
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 14:39:18 EDT

What a picture we all made - as we say in England "If the devil could cast
his net (what a fine catch he would have)!"

What a great evening! Such an honour to meet you all and special thanks to
B.D. for his wonderful hospitality. My wife and I arrived home safely this
morning after an overnight flight and we are now dealing with the jet lag.

Gerry - who begs you to note his reversion to his old email address at AOL.