Subject: [Leica] Message for Michael Levy
From: Cummer Family <cummer@asiaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 06:42:11 +0800

Dear Michael,
Thanks for the email on the Bessa R. I have tried to reply to you privately
but your server has rejected my email twice, so I am trying via the LUG.
>Glad you like the Bessa! I still like mine too. I have the summicron 35
Asph in LTM mount and that is the lens I use most on the camera. Leica lens
quality on a more compact body is a great combo in my opinion. I also use
the Leica 50 summicron in LTM on the camera quite a bit, but did not buy
the 50mm Summilux LTM because it felt too big and too heavy.