Subject: Re: [Leica] not a complete waste of time
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:52:26 -0400

Dave,

I sent this to you privately, but the mail bounched (it reported
tekapo@golden.net as an invalid email address), so I'm sending this via the
LUG.

Dave Fisher jotted down the following:

> i've recently updated my website.

I clicked on the link and was instantly blown away by that first picture.
Increadible!  The two guys in the beach, the slight blur, the overcast sky,
truly fabulous stuff.

You "objet d' stock one" was the gallery that worked best for me.  You have
a great, slightly surreal, slightly otherworldly photographic eye that I
find very appealing.

Good stuff.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |    What boots up must come down.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |