Subject: [Leica] chardonnay sipping art fotographers
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:52:23 -0400 (EDT)

paul pointed out:

>That should read "Chardonnay-sipping" fine art photographers.

while sometimes referred to as "the chablis and bree crowd" (and if you
don't know that rhymes you can stop reading now and go back to watching
those tapes of "survivor" you were so adamant about making) around here we
tend to guzzle burbon through a funnel, as anybody who's been in the
middle of a plug whirlwind can tell you. it usually goes like this:

plugger 1: "got any film?"
plugger 2: "got a bulk roll of tri-x and a bottle of burbon."
plugger 1: "great. let's roll the film first, then we'll drink the burbon,
            then we'll find some goth chyx and photograph something."
plugger 2: "yeah, let's chase tourists with an axe."
plugger 1: "let's get the chyx to break some stuff and we'll photograph
            it and call it art."
plugger 2: "whatever. give me the burbon. you roll the film."

kc