Subject: RE: [Leica] Bryan Adams the singer uses a Leica
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:44:07 -0600

He also used a Linhof Master Technika among other cameras. There was an
article in a Canadian Mag about the book and his shooting. A lot was also
shot on Litho film I think, and also solarized Polaroid.

Jan Wong, a columnist in one of our national papers was photographed for the
book - she complained in her column that Bryan made her look like a
Vietcong!

Tim A