Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica TV-ads
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:46:14 -0600

I like 'em! Cool. Well almost. It would have been better if the girl had
been more "Circ D' Soliel" (sp? Yes my French is as bad as my German) than
"Clairol" and the lighting on her was inappropriately glossy as well.

John Collier

Thanks for the link! I will have to remember that the German word for TV is
TV. Who would have thought that?