Subject: Re: [Leica] Lisbon LUGgers?
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:07:08 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 19/09/00 16:10:13 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
belgiangator@yahoo.com a écrit :

<< I am attending a conference in Lisbon next week,
 arriving on Monday evening and departing Thursday
 afternoon. This will be my first visit to Portugal,
 and while the days are taken up by the conference, the
 evenings are free. If there are any LUGgers living in
 Lisbon, and if you are interested in meeting for a
 drink or two, drop me a note. I would also appreciate
 tips on what to do/see (in the evening) from those who
 have been there.

 Thanks!

 Nathan

If you go to Portugal , why not visit the Leica factory in Villa Nova Di
Famillicao ?
I did that and it was great .
Jo GOODTIMES                France

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Lisbon LUGgers?)