Subject: RE: [Leica] BLUG GATHER GROUP PORTRAIT
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:35:24 -0400

Ted...We thank you for the much too kind words....and feel compelled to
remind all who attended that the salmon, which other than the presence of
Ted, Tina, and a few other LUG living legends, was the show stopper, was
hand carried from Olde New York, where he purchased it, to Boston by LUGer
Buzz Hausner...

But the gathering really was a delight....I always end up feeling afterwards
the way I did at my wedding - wondering who was there and whether I talked
to them..:-)...But that's hard to avoid with 20+ people....I must have
talked to Tina at least for a few moments, because now I read all her posts
with a drawl....and I recall Gerry twiting me about referring to the tea
drinkers as Brits, so I know I chatted with him...

We will do this again next year....so someone plan on a trip....

B. D.

P.S. It was of course, both a delight and instructive, to meet the illusive
Irene Grant, clearly the least heard from, most influential, LUG
"member.":-)