Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome lab
From: "Donald Lawrence" <dlawrence@e-architect.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:41:11 -0500

I have been reading the digest for a few weeks and noticed many
photographers use Kodachrome in their Leicas. So, where is a good
Kodachrome processing lab.

I have used this film for years and have always used  Kodak for processing.
Recently I received a horrible surprise, Kodak processing ruined my film.
Muted colors, bark colored skin tones. Urrgh

Rumors have surfaced through professional associations that this is now a
chronic problem with Kodak.
Can anyone recommend a reliable processing lab for Kodachrome?

Don

Set-up your own e-Architect mail account, go to  http://mail.e-Architect.com

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Kodachrome lab)