Subject: Re: [Leica] 15mm Heliar
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:16:42 -0700

Joe:

I was in France three years ago and strolled that Boulavard.  By the time I
left, I had purchased a 28-80 Vario Elmar, 70-210 Vario Elmar, and a 2x
extender.  All bought at Maison Leica.

I orderd one from Dr. Joseph Yao in Hong Kong and should have it here next
week.  With a wide lens like the Heliar, I want to shoot a few rolls of
slide film with it so that I can get used to it prior to the trip.

Regards,

Robert

At 02:41 PM 9/20/00 EDT, you wrote:
>Dans un courrier daté du 19/09/00 23:58:56 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
>robsteve@hfx.andara.com a écrit :
>
><<
> I am going to France in a couple of weeks and would like to get a 15mm
>Heliar.
> Does anybody know where I can get one in Canada and failing that, in the
USA?