Subject: RE: [Leica] Meta Photokina
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 19:26:56 +0100

> So it is not stupidity nor genius. It is a matter of necessity.
>> I do however wonder about the "genius" of denigrating other's ideas and
>> motives without considering all the facts.
>>
>> Joe C
>>
>Oh, PUULLLEEEEEEEEZE!...Consider all the facts and it is the stupidity
>inherent in giving a "designer" control over a functional tool. It would
>have been easy enough to put shoes on the prisms..plural...I had an F3 for a
>number of year, and will attest to the fact that it was - and still is - a
>really terrific camera. But the shoe placement was, well, inane.
>
>B.D.

hey  b.d.,

if a designer doesn't design it, it doesn't get made, right? i mean, i
never heard of spontaneous photo-generation, or immaculate
camera-conception.

everything from camera bodies to kleenex boxes have been designed by a
designer, whatever their functional familiarity with the object designed
may be.

guy