Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina's daughter's website
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 06:29:36 -0400

Hoyan,
I like her pictures a lot.

I think the M4 is OK.  She is used to an automatic SLR and an M4 will
really be more basic.  No zoom lens, for example.

Also, having compatibility with Tina's stock of lenses will allow her to
"borrow" them on occassion for free.  What an advantage that none of us
ever had when we were her age.  Most kids her age are thinking "Hey Mom,
can I borrow the car?".  With her, it might be, "Hey Mom, can I borrow
the Noctilux?"  HA!

John