Subject: RE: [Leica] Meta Ph otokina
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:04:21 -0400

Absolutely. I am not suggesting either that products simply "appear," or
that designers shouldn't or don't have an important role in the production
of all "things." What I am suggesting is that far too often, in both
industrial and graphic design, form qua form, as expressed by the designer,
wins out over function.

B. D.