Subject: Re: [Leica] Meta Photokina
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:09:07 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/00 11:00:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

<< Or, where is - damn! I can't remember his name now - the design genius (and
 I use the term here with utmost sincerity and respect) who gave us the Pepsi
 bottle, the GG1 electric locomotive, and the Studebaker Avanti. And I do
 know that he's dead, by the way.

That would be Raymond Leowy.  But check the spelling.  I just saw my previous
post, in which I misspelled "Porsche".

Jo Soble