Subject: [Leica] Re: More flash questions!
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:18:02 -0400

Keeping it simple, you could turn those flash heads around and bounce them
from some large white cards - mat board will do.

Even better is to use a light tent. This can result in complete freedom
from glare.

Note - moving the light farther away will make the problem worse, not
better. The idea is to make the light source as large, relative to the
object, as possible.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>