Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodachrome lab
From: "Jay Coleman" <jcoleman.interport@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 20:46:52 -0700

A&I in LA

Jay Coleman

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Donald
Lawrence
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 12:41 PM
To: leica-users-digest@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome lab

I have been reading the digest for a few weeks and noticed many
photographers use Kodachrome in their Leicas. So, where is a good
Kodachrome processing lab.

I have used this film for years and have always used  Kodak for processing.
Recently I received a horrible surprise, Kodak processing ruined my film.
Muted colors, bark colored skin tones. Urrgh

Rumors have surfaced through professional associations that this is now a
chronic problem with Kodak.
Can anyone recommend a reliable processing lab for Kodachrome?

Don

Set-up your own e-Architect mail account, go to  http://mail.e-Architect.com

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Kodachrome lab)