Subject: [Leica] Close focus rigid 50/3.5 Nikkor without "micro" engraving
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:55:27 -0600

There was a question about a rigid 50/3.5 Nikkor close focus lens that did
not have "micro" inscribed on it The same lens has now shown up on you know
where and I thought that some of us might be interested in having a look at
the very detailed pictures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=438267499

Sorry about the direct link to a place of ill repute, for those of you who
find such stuff annoying, but it is such sufficiently oddball and not
particularly useful a Leica item that I felt it would not be construed as
"advertising and the auction is over to boot. So go quickly before the
pictures are pulled

John Collier