Subject: [Leica] M&R for sale
From: "John McLeod" <johnmcleod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:30:01 -0700

I am offering the following items for sale, all of which I purchased new:

Black M6, German, #178xxxx, Ex++, with box and caps, $1,450
Black 35/2 M Summicron, German, non-ASPH, #352xxxx, Mint-, with Leica shade
and box, $1,000
100/2.8 APO Macro, German, #369xxxx, Mint-, with box, $1,725
Black Contax T, well used but works fine with excellent lens, $350
Tan Billingham Photo Hadley (variation), Very good to Exc., $110
Tan Fogg M6 Pouch, Mint, $90

I live in the SF Bay Area and would prefer a local sale, but will consider
all offers.  I am not currently a Leica-users subscriber, though I have been
in the past and have bought and sold from you all before (e.g. Dick
Hemingway).

John McLeod