Subject: Re: [Leica] New York Camera Book Worms take note
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 14:40:49 -0600

I just got their flyer in the mail and de spiel is:

Oct 1 to Dec 10:  10% off books
Dec 11 to Dec. 31: just in time for Xmas, full price :-)
Jan 1 to Jan 31: 25% off everything (cameras, books fixture, etc)
Feb 1 to Feb 28 40%, no mail order
After that make them an offer

I wish I was visiting NY in Feb! Oh well.

John Collier