Subject: Re: [Leica] diopter question
From: ksherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:13:30 -0500

harrison,
thanks a bunch for the offer.....actually, sam sent me a -1.0 and a -1.5 so
i could try them side by side. i'm told i need a -1.5, so i was thinking
i'd need
a 1-0 on the m6 and the other on the m2.  i remember using your m6, and it
worked fine.  think my eyes have deteriorated a tad since last august,
though. <G>
i'm comparing both diopters on the Ms now, but i just thought i'd see if
folks on the LUG knew how the older M's were set up.

kim

Message from ksherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com> ([Leica] diopter question)