Subject: Re: [Leica] BRONICA RF645 Rangefinder Camera
From: Robinsnes@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:20:17 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/00 5:24:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jkcampbell@mmm.com writes:

> http://www.tamron.co.jp/english/whats/new_rf645.htm
Looks interesting, however, I wish it were a 6x6. I hope Leica comes out with
a square if they do. Also, the f4 lens is a bit slow, considering most other
medium formats are f2.8. I don't see the advantage of this over an slr...IMHO
in that format unless it is darn cheap, which I doubt.

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com