Subject: Re: [Leica] 'better'
From: Kevin H <kevin@2image.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 14:15:27 -0400

Joseph:
Of course a faster lens is better!  Faster = more expensive = more profit!
Just another reference frame . . .

Next time a sales clerk tells you "this lens is stop faster and much superior to
the one you are looking at."
Reply "oh really? so you must make a lot more money if you sell me this one."
That will prove you aren't an idiot!