Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica's MTF Data
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 09:21:25 -0600

If you go to the Leica website, click on publications and then select M or
R, you will get a list of lens brochures that you can download as PDF files.
These include MTF diagrams. Unfortunately only the newer lenses are
represented. Perhaps individual brochures on every lens would be available
from your local dealer.

John Collier