Subject: Re: [Leica] What is the price of the 0-Series?
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 12:43:06 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/00 8:58:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
howard.390@osu.edu writes:

<< Chandos Michael Brown jotted down the following:

 > I'd go for a nice Standard, myself: same funk  . . . a third of the price.

 Exactly.  And the perfect platform for the 15mm or 12mm Voigtländer lenses
 ;)

Yes - I have always found the whole process of searching for and finding a
vintage piece in usable or restorable condition a great deal more
entertaining and rewarding than the immediate gratification that comes with
buying the latest multi-kilobuck reproduction or imitation.  Not to mention
that if I could afford such goodies, I would probably be afraid to use them
anyway.

Joe Sobel