Subject: Re: [Leica] 0-Series & Japanese Sex Dolls (reiterated)
From: Robert Appleby <robert.appleby@tin.it>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:26:39 +0200

Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 23:31:56 -0400
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Mike Quinn jotted down the following:

> Prurience: Inordinate interest in matters of sex.
> Inordinate: Exceeding reasonable limits.

I must have missed the ANSI/ISO meeting where the 'reasonable limit' for
interest in sex was set.  Could someone please tell me what it is?

M.
<<<<
ANSI committee fails to set "reasonable limits" to interest in sex.

After lengthy deliberation based on extensive experimental data and "very
enjoyable" field trials, the committee was unable to decide whether the
limit should be set at:
a) a level of interest concomitent with wanting to own all the Jean-Loup
Sieff books in print (Helmut Newton was also considered)
b) a level of interest exhibited by members of the trial group who had
installed mirrors inside their shower cabinets
c) the average interest of a prelate of the Roman Catholic church.
Any further criteria can be furthered to the ANSI for their next round of
deliberations. They are anxious to resume.
(Source: AP)
Rob.
Robert Appleby
V. Bellentani 36