Subject: RE:[Leica] Visiting Sydney with Leica
From: "Terence and Patricia" <terpat@magix.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 00:29:21 +0800

Thanks for the suggestions guys! My wife, Pat, and I don't get to travel
much and this trip to Sydney will the the first we are taking for quite
awhile, 'cos we have 2 toddlers at home. 'Nuff said :-) The kids will be
with Grandma for the 5 days we're away and we'll try really hard not to talk
about the kids all the time we are on Holiday, which is what we often end up
doing when we sneak out for an afternoon. Funny how our lives are centered
round theirs. I digress...

We usually like to explore the places we visit and enjoy walks (thanks
Kevin!) rather than conducted tours. I do enjoy street photography, but I'm
a little too shy to just walk up to people and ask if they mind being
photographed, so I often end up taking photos of buildings and landmarks,
leaving real street photography to the HCB-types among us. Also, no XTREME
type holidays for us thank you very much....too strenuous for us lazy city
folk. Kevin, we must rate ourselves somewhere between 'comatose' and
'relaxed'. I usually take colour pictures, though I have been getting better
at processing some B&W lately. (Dan, if you're reading this, thanks again
for getting the XTOL!)

We'll try to get to the Taronga Park Zoo, the Blue Mountains and endeavour
to have seafood at Jordans 'cos our national pastime is eating :-)

Pat loves Ken Done and opals and shopping and ....this may turn out to be
one expensive holiday ;-o

Best wishes,
Terence Tan
Singapore