Subject: Re: R: [Leica] Fw: Early M4-P
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 07:40:05 -0600

Welcome to the wonderful world of Leica. I cannot myself see why the
addition of a six frame finder would require the workers to be retrained but
you never know. The only thing I would do is take pictures with it, or, sell
the darn thing so you can buy something that will take pictures. If you look
in the James Lager books, you will find buckets of pictures and information
on this type of thing.

John Collier