Subject: Re: [Leica] Just a Bad Experience in using flash with M6 TTL (What the manual said)
From: "Jerry S. Justianto" <jsjm6@cbn.net.id>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 23:11:52 +0700

I just found out last night actually it stated in page 38 of M6TTL manual:

Important:
In order to trigger and control the flash units connected by means of the
accessory shoe or the eoaxial contact (x), the Leica M6 TTL must be loaded
with batteries and the exposure meter must be switched on by lightly
pressing the sutter release button.

Jerry S. Justianto
http://LeicaM.Homepage.Com