Subject: RE: [Leica] Suzy Q, again
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:52:16 -0700

I hope you're snipping a lot of context, Arthur, because if these quotes
accurately reflect Ms. Sontag's impressions of the art, I truly despair.  In
fact I find the thoughts you have quoted to be facile, dismissive and
contemptuous.  If they really reflect her outlook, I may in fact never read
the whole book, because my blood pressure wouldn't take it.  Just these bits
are more enraging than a week-long thread on watches.

If this stuff showed up on a usenet newsgroup, I'd call the post a troll.

Paul