Subject: RE: [Leica] 35 Summicrons
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 06:23:24 +0000

Paul Chefurka wrote:
>No doubt, no doubt.  But our esteemed friend Simon was looking for ways to
>justify his purchase of the ASPH.  Having the pre-asph come out "better" by
>any measure doesn't help him rationalize his actions, does it?

If you are shooting to make a living and put bacon on your table, then go
for the ASPH. If you are like many of us, shooting to make a statement or
for pleasure, then anything will do. I have both the asph and non-asph and
I am as happy using my non-asph (which incidently gives better bokeh) as
with my asph.

Dan K.
                Don't break the silence
             unless you can improve on it.