Subject: Re: [Leica] Buying used from Hong Kong
From: "Bill Akata" <billakata@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 23:34:04 GMT

Perhaps one of the Hong Kong Luggers can act as an intermediary....check out
the quality of the lens and all that....

I go to Hong Kong every month and will be there on October 13 but I am no
lens expert, and if it were such a great deal I might be tempted to buy the
lens for myself and tell you it was no good!

Bill Akata