Subject: Re: [Leica] Suzy Q, again
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:00:44 -0400

Martin Howard jotted down the following:

> [Much semi-philosophical crap removed for brevity...]
>
> I read Sontag's comments as commentary upon the social phenomenon of
> photography and the disparity between the intentions of individuals involved
> in it and the greater social characteristics it has taken on.

Yikes.  It's amazing what you'll do to get out of having to write that book
chapter that I'm supposed to be working on... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | iCon          iDole       iRate
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | iDeal         iDull       iMage
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | iSue          iOn         iGnorance