Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Word magazine vs. Leica Fotographie?
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:15:12 -0700

Leica Fotografie comes out eight times a year. Leica World is published
twice annually (I think---I've only seen one issue). Leica World is larger
format than Leica Fotografie, and I don't think they duplicate content.
Leica World only recently became available to the public at large. Leica
Fotografie is available by subscription and is sold by some dealers, though
I was surprised to see it on the newstand yesterday ($9/issue) when I
dropped into Bulldog News for my morning bucket of espresso.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.