Subject: Re: [Leica] B&H Should Respond To This Message
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:41:55 -0400

At 11:21 AM 9/27/00 -0500, you wrote:
>This is turning me off with B&H.

I have never had any problems with B&H.  They have the best service of any
photo supply place.  I order from them at least once a month.  If they make
a mistake in shipping or I make a mistake in ordering, they have always
sent a replacement immediately - before I even return the mistake.  I don't
think they would deliberately send the wrong article twice.  Maybe they've
grown a little too fast with their big new store and their web site.  I
would give them the benefit of the doubt and call them about any mistake.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] B&H Should Respond To This Message)