Subject: RE: [Leica] 35mm f.2 Summicron ASPH vs 35mm f1.4 Summilux ASPH
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:29:54 -0400

Denice....Unless I've missed something, there is no 50 ASPH....of any
sort...other than the voigtlander Nokton 1.5 - which is no Summicron, but is
said to very slightly have the edge on the Summilux, at least in terms of
"sharpness."

Your 35 1.4 ASPH, by the way, is argueably THE best lens made for the Leica
M, and THE best fast 35 for any camera....

B. D.
http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com
A Day In Our Life...
Documentary Photography