Subject: [Leica] Waxing Lyrical about my 21 ASPH
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:52:02 -0400

No prose or poetry here, but my 21ASPH just came in the mail.  Mine's in
chrome and my first impression is that this is a fantastically beautiful
lens.  Haven't taken any pictures yet, but from a aesthetic standpoint, it
just looks great.  The chrome barrel contrasting with the black hood and
focus tab  just look stunning!  On my chrome M6TTL with the black finder, I
must say it looks gorgeous.  I know how a lens looks isn't really supposed
to count, but.. Hey! it makes me happy just looking at the thing!

Even though the silver lens is heavy (415g in the spec sheet) it balances
nicely on the camera.  The only thing that I'll have to get used to is the
focus ring is not ribbed and rather slippery.  I'll have to use the focus
tab soley.

Jonathan Lee