Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica limited edition numbers
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 15:55:48 -0700

Hi Sam,

I saw this on the Tamarkin sight:

"Your response to this special offer was so great, we have exhausted our
supply of the M6 LHSA camera. Leica USA has announced that more M6 LHSA
Special Edition Black Paint Cameras will be available, in limited quantity,
in late November, 2000. For guaranteed delivery of this wonderful piece, we
will be glad to reserve one for you for a 10% deposit."

Who knows how many LHSA models will be made!!!  Although not an LHSA member,
I spoke in defense of their selling through dealers, rather than risk paying
for unsold models, but if they are still taking orders, this totally goes
against the 3 month subscription period representation.

Tom Schofield