Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 Summicrons
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 04:00:03 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 26/09/00 23:07:11 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
pshier@mindspring.com a écrit :

<< I am quite sure I will like it. I decided on the non-asph because the
 incremental difference does not seem worth the extra weight, length, and
 price. I also really like the idea of the compactness of the M6+35 non-asph
 combo (i.e. fits in a jacket pocket). To quote the conclusion from Erwin's
 review:

 "The differences are visible, but you must compare the images side by side
 to see it."

 IMHO, that conclusion is not worth $700 extra.

 Peter