Subject: Re: [Leica] Tenba Pro Packs
From: Fred Hess <fredhess@wxs.nl>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:46:07 +0100

Robert Appleby schreef:

> I know there's no such thing as an off topic post on the LUG, thank god, so
> here's one for the bag collectors:
> Does anyone have experience of the Tenba Pro Pack range?

As a professional photographer I use some Tenba-bags for over more then 15 year.
They still are waterproof and keep in good condition, no wear what so ever. I am
very pleased with them.

> They look very
> well made and practical, but I've only seen them on the website. My main
> criteria for a bag are:
>
> - waterproof
> - quick to work out of - everything should be side by side and easy to access
> - roomy to hold lots of film (my camera equiment is minimal, 2 cameras +
> two flashes)
> - I don't want to store things on top of each other
> - quick and easy to open/close
> - tough
>
> I'm attracted to what I've seen of the Pro Packs by the top compartment (is
> it really useful in practice? waterproof) and the large outer pockets (how
> do they fasten?).

Top compartment is very usefull to store a flashgun or extra film. Or a
binocolair. The topcompartment waterproof as well.
The large outer pocket closes with velcro (on my type, 10 - 15 years old.)
Although I prefer zippers, velcro is good.

Kind regards

- --

Fred Hess

The Haque, NL