Subject: [Leica] LUG
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:44:57 -0500

Henry, I have been a customer of B&H for many years. I have bought a lot
of equipment by mail and in person. I come to Manhattan every Dec. and
always go by B@H and buy something, even if I don't need it. I have
always been more than satisfied with all purchases and returns. I enjoy
the New Yorker's banter when it comes to purchases. Anything that is
unsigned is not worth the paper or computer it is written on. Keep up
the good work. See you soon