Subject: Re: [Leica] shutter sounds
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 19:00:35 -0400

Did anybody buy the Bessa-L to go with their 15mm lens?  I did, thinking
that I would like the fact that the exposure lights are visible on the
back, making it possible to take sneaky, waist-level shots.  Well, that
shutter is loud!  KA-CHUNK!!  Maybe it's just compared to the M's that I'm
used to, but it certainly isn't a sneaky shutter sound.

Tina

At 09:38 AM 9/29/00 +1000, you wrote:
>Talk about noisy picture taking.
>My Mamiya 645 Super with a Power Drive used to sound like an Oryx on heat.
>As subtle as a pick-axe.
>Mike Nicholls
>mikenic@cyberone.com.au

Tina Manley, ASMP