Subject: RE: [Leica] Recommended web site
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:36:09 +0100

Gerry, others,

This reminds me, I have stumbled across a stash of monographs covering the
exhibition, 'Young Meteors', available for only 7 GBP instead of the usual
25. This exhibition covered the area of British photographers rising out of
the 50s and 60s and was curated by Martin Harrison. The book's 160 pages,
finely printed by jonathan Cape in black and white and features extensive
work by McCullin, Bailey, Donovan, Roger Mayne, Armstrong Jones (Snowdon),
Ian Berry, Philip Jones Griffiths and others.

If anyone would like a copy I'm happy to pick them up and mail them out at
cost.

Jem
jem.kime@cwcom.net