Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 21mm viewfinder...
From: george kase <gkase@ccfc.com>
Date: 29 Sep 2000 09:52:19 -0500

I've got a user current model Leica
21mm finder for sale for $165USD
you pay shipping/insurance... It's virtually in mint
condition including leather case,
and the reason I call it a user is that it has a surface
"stress" mark in the rear element...you can only see
it if you hold the finder away from your eye and hold
it on an angle. It doesn't affect function in any way,
it is strictly a very minor cosmetic defect, but with
Leica standards of buying and selling I felt it was safer
to call it a user condition item. If you're interested
let me know and I can send you a couple of jpg images...
contact me off list (I am a digest subscriber) at gkase1@yahoo.com
thanks
George Kase