Subject: [Leica] Y2k Photo Expo in NY
From: Akhil Lal <akhil.lal@bcc.cuny.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 17:25:55 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to thank all list members who responded to my
first post on this topic.

The Photo Expo will be held in the Jacob Javits
Convention Center from the 2nd to the 4th of November,
inclusive. The hours are as follows:
Th. 10:00-17:00
F.  10:00-17:00
S.  10:00-16:00.

I have been in touch With Leica USA and they have kindly
agreed to meet with us. There is a good chance that Herr
Cohn might be available to meet with our group. Most
likely, this meeting will take place late Thursday or
Friday afternoon.

Please let me know how many of you will be attending;
I'd like to forward this information to Leica.

Regards,
Akhil
akhil.lal@bcc.cuny.edu

Replies: Reply from Robert Clark <rclark@desupernet.net> (Re: [Leica] Y2k Photo Expo in NY)