Subject: Re: [Leica] The new Ilford 400
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 17:22:20 +0100

>Mark Rabiner wrote:
>

>> I shoot more  Delta 400 than any other film.
>> So any time Delta wants to give us a specific as to how they are
>>changing this
>> favorite film for the "better" I'll be all ears! Otherwise it just
>>sounds like
>> marketing. Vague.
>> Some new kind of T grain. Better antihalation backing. Better fed
>>rabbits for
>> happier gelatin?
>> Feed me!
>> mark rabiner
>
>NO!
>BIGGER THAN THAT!!
>they changed the font on the box.
>And I hear the film canisters are now easier to open . . . unless you get the
>childproof version.
>K.

i bought two rolls this afternoon at samy's camerafest at the l.a.
convention center, after chatting with the rep. she (yes, she) told me that
the 400 delta was 'improved' in that the grain was finer and that the
fineness held when the film was pushed. soon as i finish off the tri-x i've
got in the machine, i'll give it a try.

also picked up a pack of the new 'cool' tone paper. will be giving that a
try in the coming days.

ho!

guy

Message from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] The new Fuji 400ASA Provia F???)