Subject: Re: [Leica] re:What do you think?
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 09:11:43 -0400

Tina-
Ever the wishy-washy, I have to admit that I love 'em both!
The color rendition is marvelous with the mahogany complexion of the subject
set off with the lavender splash from her blouse- and the deep background
just pushes the subject forward. It also is a really good exaple of using
split lighting for color and in a high contrast environment.... I am
impressed!
The B&W on the other hand would make an excellent salon print for
exhibition! It has just enough play of the light to be interesting- though
my only concern is that she could use a hair light, but then this is a web
picture, and I am sure the shadows are lacking detail only because of the
web limitations. I like both!
I am really impressed.... and envious of your wonderful 'eye'!!!
Dan